Under the direction of Property Management Department, plans and administers services related to the development, implementation and improvement of group standard operating procedures (SOP) for Property Management Department including but not limited to customer services, purchasing, defect complaints, handing over of properties, receivables, payables, etc. Functions as the initial representative in matters of resident relations, building management and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth operation of Management Office, management and maintenance of the building and common property in accordance with policies, procedures and standing orders set by the Company.
- Assist in Joint Management Body / Management Corporation formation,
- To attend all meetings and general meetings with residents and / or Joint Management Committee or Council of Management Corporation.
- To communicate and update the Committee / Council members on relevant progress of issues and problems during meetings and general meetings.
- To implement and enforce house rules and regulations / by-laws.
- Oversee / inspect M&E function of the building and common property.
- To ensure all the equipment and system are in compliance with the relevant by-laws.
- Review M&E / non M&E contracts and preparation of management and maintenance reports.
- Liaise with contractors, supplier and external parties on all issues regarding to the building and common property. Respond to inquiries from internal and external contacts.
- To ensure all the ad-hoc and contractual service providers and contractors perform their duty promptly and properly.
- To implement credit control procedures. To monitor and coordinate the collection of overdue debts.
- Control management and maintenance budget. Prepare the budget report yearly.
- Other ad hoc duties / tasks / projects as assigned by the Company.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Building / Property Management / Real Estate Management / Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in high rise residential / commercial shopping malls / retail space / property leasing / marketing.
- Candidate must be willing to work in the Management Office of residential / commercial building.
- Administrative and basic accounting knowledge is required.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, a strong customer service focus, a commitment to provide quality services and a sound knowledge of current stratified properties maintenance and management legislation are essential to this role.
- The candidate must maintain a high level of confidentiality, be a self-starter and work with little supervision.
- Building Manager are required to handle meetings and emergency situation after office hour and might be required to work on Saturdays and Sundays.