Under the direction of Property Management Department, plans and administers services related to the development, implementation and improvement of group standard operating procedures (SOP) for Property Management Department including but not limited to customer services, purchasing, defect complaints, handing over of properties, receivables, payables, etc. Functions as the initial representative in matters of resident relations, building management and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth operation of Management Office, management and maintenance of the building and common property in accordance with policies, procedures and standing orders set by the Company.
- Assist in Joint Management Body / Management Corporation formation,
- To attend all meetings and general meetings with residents and / or Joint Management Committee or Council of Management Corporation.
- To communicate and update the Committee / Council members on relevant progress of issues and problems during meetings and general meetings.
- To implement and enforce house rules and regulations / by-laws.
- Oversee / inspect M&E function of the building and common property.
- To ensure all the equipment and system are in compliance with the relevant by-laws.
- Review M&E / non M&E contracts and preparation of management and maintenance reports.
- Liaise with contractors, supplier and external parties on all issues regarding to the building and common property. Respond to inquiries from internal and external contacts.
- To ensure all the ad-hoc and contractual service providers and contractors perform their duty promptly and properly.
- To implement credit control procedures. To monitor and coordinate the collection of overdue debts.
- Control management and maintenance budget. Prepare the budget report yearly.
- Other ad hoc duties / tasks / projects as assigned by the Company.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Building / Property Management / Real Estate Management / Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in high rise residential / commercial shopping malls / retail space / property leasing / marketing.
- Candidate must be willing to work in the Management Office of residential / commercial building.
- Administrative and basic accounting knowledge is required.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, a strong customer service focus, a commitment to provide quality services and a sound knowledge of current stratified properties maintenance and management legislation are essential to this role.
- The candidate must maintain a high level of confidentiality, be a self-starter and work with little supervision.
- Building Manager are required to handle meetings and emergency situation after office hour and might be required to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To assist in general building upkeep and conduct regular / scheduled preventive maintenance checks on all M&E system and common properties of the building (Residential/Commercial) i.e. pump system, sump pump system, firefighting system, swimming pool system, lighting, lifts, common piping, sewerage system, air-conditioners and etc.
- To troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, plumbing and other problems related to the building with least supervision.
- To check / supervise the maintenance and service contractors of the building (s).
- To attend owners’ / tenants’ complaints related to defects (during defect liability period), common properties and common area of the building.
- To carry out other maintenance / facility duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Certificate in Electrical / Plumbing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in M&E major in building management (Residential/Commercial).
- Have experiences in lifts, firefighting system and etc. would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy with good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work on weekends, Public Holidays as and when required.
- Aggressive and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Matured, hardworking, analytical, self-starter and can work independently with least supervision.
- Possess own transport.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience as Generalist in Human Resource or Administration.
- Conversant with Employment Act.
- Mature and strong sense of responsibility and integrity and able to handle confidential matters.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good leadership, teamwork and interactive skills.
- Pro-active, resourceful, be able to handle multiple task and take on additional responsibilities to grow beyond core roles.
- Computer literate and familiar with QUICKPAY & QUICKSTAFF system.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Assist in the overall general office administration.
- Assist in all aspect of human resources activities including recruitment, induction program, payroll processing, staff claims, personnel filing systems, statutory compliance, etc.
- Assist to maintain, develop, improved on human resource policies and procedures.
- Handling procurements and ensure proper documents / actions in relation thereto.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- To prepare full set of accounts.
- To maintain an integrated computerized accounting system including cash book, AR, AP and GL.
- To maintain the relevant internal control system, policies and procedures for core areas of finance and accounting.
- To liaise with suppliers, auditors, bankers, tax agents and external consultants.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Degree In Accounting or equivalent.
- 2 years of working experience.
- Good team work and interpersonal skills with positive work attitude.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and experience / knowledge in IFCA accounting system will be added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setapak.
- To develop sales plan and marketing strategies.
- To conduct market survey and provide constant feedback and update on the property market and customers’ needs to the management for the development of effective sales and marketing strategies.
- To organise and prepare for property exhibition, road shows and sales kit.
- To coordinate and work closely with relevant parties for the preparation of sales launching and road shows.
- To attend to email enquiries, phone enquiries and walk-in customer professionally and clinch the sales.
- To liaise with lawyers, bankers and local authorities in respect of sales and purchase, loan processing and approval, loan documentation, licensing and permit, etc.
- To lead a team of sales staff.
- To undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Those with relevant working experience and with an impressive track record in selling of condominiums as well as landed and commercial properties in the Klang Valley are encouraged to apply.
- Possess own transport and must be willing to travel outstations and overseas.
- Must be prepared to work during weekends and public holidays.
- Pleasant personality, independent, and energetic person with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with Housing Development Act, loan documentations and other land matters would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.