Branding & Marketing Department
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Execute all sales, marketing and promotional strategies in order that the sales target can be achieved.
- Participate and collaborate in conceptual development and design ideation with agencies to define creative strategy.
- Check and prepare where required all medias, advertisements, distribution leaflets and marketing tools prior to launching in order that the information enclosed is accurate.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
- Plan, propose and implement Marketing plans in the areas of event, advertising and promotion.
- Assist in the preparation of set up the events.
- Conduct market survey of all competitors, compile and prepare market survey reports in order to assist in the design and pricing of the products are competitive and attractive to potential purchasers.
- Perform customer survey and market research activities to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Maximize marketing returns and make sure the marketing expenses are kept at less than the approved percentage of annual sales value achieved.
- Attend to all sales enquiries in order to sell the products and achieve the sales target.
- Implement the sales execution and its marketing strategies in a professional manner.
- Follow up and liaise with purchasers, lawyers and bankers and check through all related documents in order to ensure the flow of various inter-related process are smooth.
- Preparation of the relevant documents for authority submission.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in marketing is preferred.
- Possess event management and coordination experience.
- Possess excellent technical skills, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills and result oriented.
The ideal candidate shall possess some basic knowledgment in construction management.
- Handle and maintain project general administrative work
- Manage and maintain project’s related documentation (technical documents/ drawings/ approvals/ correspondence, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the Manager
- Organising and coordinating with various professional peoples such as consultants on operational, Architects as well as clients, local authorities, contractors, etc.
- Assist project team in ad-hoc works as & when required
- Ability to write and communicate well in both Bahasa English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to write and communicate in Mandarin will be added advantage
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Business Admin / Business Management or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the related fields is preferred (fresh graduates are still encouraged to apply)
- Computer literate (especially in AutoCAD & Microsoft Office)
- High level of initiative & able to work independently
- Possess own transport will be added advantage
Property Management Department
The ideal candidate must enjoy dealing with residents, and willing to manage all the facilities available in the bulding.
- To ensure the smooth operation of Management Office, management and maintenance of the building and common property in accordance with policies, procedures and standing orders set by the Company.
- To assist in facilitating the Annual General Meetings / Extraordinary General Meeting.
- To attend monthly meetings or any special meetings of management committee.
- To liaise with and update the Committee Members on relevant progress of any issues related to the building.
- To implement and enforce house rules / bylaws / additional bylaws.
- To prepare the annual budget of the building operation.
- To lead and monitor the performance of administrative team and maintenance team.
- To review and monitor the performance of all service providers.
- To review all service contracts entered by the management committee.
- To prepare monthly operation report of the building.
- To liaise with any Local Authority (i.e. COB / BOMBA, etc) in relation to any building matter.
- To attend any complaints made by the management committee / owners / tenants.
- To implement credit control procedures.
- To monitor and coordinate the collection of overdue debts.
- Control management and maintenance budget. Prepare the budget report yearly.
- Other ad hoc duties / tasks / projects as assigned by the Company.
- Must possess Bachelor Degree in Building / Property Management / Real Estate Management / Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years working experience in building management.
- Must be willing to work in the Management Office of residential / commercial building.
- Well versed in Strata Management Act (2013), Strata Management Regulations 2015, Strata Title Act 318 and any other relevant building Act.
- Good written & spoken communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task, a strong customer service focus, a commitment to provide quality services and a sound knowledge of current stratified properties maintenance and management legislation are essential to this role.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality, be a self-starter and work with little supervision.
The candidate will be involved in Property Management industry. He/she will work with Joint Management Body and Property Management team together to manage the respective residential / commercial buildings.
- To administer and monitor the utilisation of budgeted costs perimeters of various JMBs / MCs / completed strata properties.
- To monitor and coordinate the collection of overdue debts.
- To liaise with owners/tenants on any queries/complaints and to follow through up to a satisfactory outcome for both owners/tenants and Company.
- To assist in the preparation of documentations related to service contract, new appointment and renewal.
- To assist in the management of strata properties in accordance to the house rules and building bylaws.
- To provide management support and operational leadership for a team of MC’s clerks / building technicians.
- To prepare correspondences or letters writing.
- At least 2 years of working experience in high rise residential / commercial property management.
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting skill.
- Customer service oriented, matured, self motivated and trustworthy.
- Good written & spoken communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
The candidate will be involved in Property Management industry. He/she will work with Joint Management Body and Property Management team together to maintain the facilities in the respective residential / commercial buildings.
- To assist in overall maintenance of the buildings.
- To carry out the inspections and preventive maintenance as per scheduled.
- To attend and resolve any electrical, mechanical, technical issue on the building facilities.
- To monitor and supervise the contractor’s maintenance services.
- To attend to residents and related parties’ complains on the building facilities.
- Possess Certification in Electrical / Plumbing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of related working experience in commercial / residential buildings maintenance.
- Experienced in lift maintenance, and building fire protection / fighting system will be added advantage.
- Willing to work on weekend, Public Holiday and whenever required.
- Possess own transportation.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Attend to sales enquiry and other aspects in relation to property sales.
- Liaise with purchasers, solicitors, end-financiers on SPA, end financing and other related matters.
- Participate in roadshow events and any other adhoc assignments.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report.
- Minimum Diploma holder in any discpline.
- Preferably 1 year working experience in related field and fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Self motivated and willing to learn.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates possess good command of Bahasa Cina & Mandarin speaking will be added advantage for dealing with mandarin speaking customers.
The ideal candidate shall possess experience in assisting the Sales team after a deal had been secured.
- Liaise with solicitors, bankers & purchasers, to follow up and ensure all sales documentations are in compliance with procedures and policies.
- Assist sales team in preparation and checking of sales documentations.
- Monitor and update sales team on the sales documentation progress/status & ensure all payment due are duly collected.
- Provide general support to Sales Department in sales inquiries, sales administrative function and sales launches as and when required.
- Inter-department coordination.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Good computing skills in MS Office, preferable with IFCA knowledge.
- Attention to details with high level of accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate possess good command of Bahasa Cina and Mandarin speaking will be added advantage.
- Position is available in Sentul.
The ideal candidate will provide Information Communication Technology / (ICT) / Management Information System (MIS) support to the Group of Company.
- Plan, organize and manage the operation of the company’s Management Information System.
- Manage and support IT system and IT infrastructure including but not limited to servers, computers, printers, networking, firewalls, switches, routers, email system, software licensing.
- Install, configure and upgrade computer software and hardware.
- Ensure systems and networks are protected against any threat i.e. virus, disaster etc.
- Keep procedural documentation, maintain and update on hardware & software inventory records.
- Keep track of all changes performed on the systems and networks.
- Control over software and hardware licensing, including warranty.
- Responsible for all IT / Telecommunication related issues in daily operation.
- Provide users the computer related on-the-job Training.
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at a time.
- Testing and evaluating new technology, assist company in gaining competitive edge.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with IT vendors / photocopier vendors, etc.
- Provide system and technical support for all users.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in related field.
- Basic computer software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Office Suites, including both server and client.
- Good leadership qualities and teamwork.
- Friendly, people oriented with good communication skill.
- Able to work well under pressure and provide timely solution without compromising in quality.
- Flexible and open minded for new and/or alternative solutions.
- Well organised and great ability to work on own initiative.
As much as we’re passionate about success, we’re also passionate about you, attaining those successes. Come and create new achievements with us and taste the victory of a truly rewarding career!